To book the Kilgore College Rangerettes for special performances or appearances, please contact Dana Blair, Rangerette Director at (903) 983-8273, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. A written performance request is required and is included below. The form may be downloaded online or for printing and faxing to (903) 988-7511, or mailing to:
Kilgore College Rangerettes
Kilgore, TX 75662
Please have details about the event, type of performance, stage dimensions, and time allotment. Your request will be considered after reviewing the college calendar, student academic responsibilities, length of absence from class, and number of engagements already scheduled.
The Rangerettes require the following:
- Transportation: - two chartered buses are required for transporting the entire team of 65-75 Rangerettes. Smaller vehicles will be considered for smaller groups.
- Accommodations: A convenient hotel with 2 adults per room and 3-4 students per room. If a hotel is not convenient to the performing site, in-city bus transportation is required. We recommend retaining the charter buses for this service.
- Meals: Per Diem of $20.00 per person per day, or meals served at performance site.
- Donation: In addition to the expenses above, the tax-deductible donation schedule is:
"Honor Guard", greeters, ushers, et cetera
|Off-season (May - August and Christmas break)
||- $3,000.00 negotiable|
The following physical arrangements are required:
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it - download here.
- Stage: An unobstructed, sturdy stage or performance area of at least 20' x 40' for smaller group performances, or 30' x 60' for the entire team is required. Steps on both sides of the stage are required for entrances and exits.
- Rehearsal: We require at least one-hour on-site rehearsal with a sound technician available.
- Dressing rooms: We require adequate space and privacy for costume and uniform changes.